Saturday, March 26, 2011

Go Girl

Tomorrow I am running the Capitol 10k  I did it before about 2 years ago .It is alot of fun ,there is music along the way ( Rocky running up the steps music ) I am not a huge runner and have no desire to run Marathons full or half as I like to look after my Knobbly knees but I do enjoy jogging once or twice a week.So wish me luck ,really hope I will run the whole way like last time .

Here is a video I found that I like ,its very girly,if I had daughters I would show it to them and I am sure they would love it.Being a girly girl I admit I love it too.I can imagine my very cool kid sisters Katie & Hannah laughing at me and my music taste.So tomorrow I am gonna run the whole wide world (well a little part of Austin) with a smile on my face

Have a beautiful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment