Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Target

So if you do not live in America you might not have heard of the store Target.It is one of my favourite places and it can be dangerous in terms of sticking to a budget.What I love most about Target is their designer collaborations .This is where they team up with famous designers and bring out a collection.Being a fashion nerd I always go check em out the first day ( first hour Ok ok first second they are on the floor )The latest collaboration is a collection of 34 dresses from the last 5 years of Targets working with top designers like Zac Posen ,Alice Temperley ,Rogan etc You can browse them here. Here are 2 dresses I bought from the collection






Not that I will look as hot and cute as these 2 models but cannot wait to wear them my way .Hmmm how does a 37 year old Mama wear these 2 dresses ??I will find a way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment