Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter weekend

I had a good weekend with the boys.Friday we had a picnic in the park with my good friend Sherie and her son Max.Later we had a swim lesson ( someone else was filling in for our regular instructor) Luca loved the new guys style and can dive bomb quite effectively ,Noah on the other hand HATED the instructor who I swear near scared my son off swimming for life.He pushed him too hard and Noah was in tears! We watched Shrek 4 later on.
Saturday we did the local Easter egg hunt ,weather was perfect so we walked there and back.I love so much that I can walk to things here ,just like back home in Ireland.After lunch we went to see the movie Rio ,which was Ok ,Luca is starting to cringe a little at romantic themed movies !! He is a growing boy .It felt weird to eat out later with just me and the boys ( Hubby is in China) After putting the boys to bed I indulged in some good British television "North & South " set during the English Industrial revolution .I love love this kind of thing you know "Jane Eyre " like dramas I watched the whole 6 episodes ,so romantic ,how I wish the men were still like that ,mind you I cannot complain about my guy !!
Sunday we stayed in our Pjs till after lunch ,we played Ludo and dossed around the house .We were invited by my lovely Irish neighbour Marion who cooked a Sunday roast .Her family are lovely and my kids love to go to her house .So all in all a very pleasant weekend




Oh yeah best thing was, I found some Cadburys  buttons chocolate eggs at World Market ,the real deal

No comments:

Post a Comment