Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday fun

My guy is 1000's of miles away in China, so I am on my lonesome with my 2 boys.We had a great day yesterday that consisted of me pottering around in the morning while the boys played with their lego, then played Xbox lego games.After lunch I took  them to the Ymca outdoor pool where they played for 3 whole hours .I got sun burned on my back Ahhhh hate that ,but they had a blast.I rolled Luca up in his towel and watched him roll down a grassy hill,such fun.For dinner I made them pancakes with nutella and let them sleep in my bed ,they were out in about 10 minutes.I slept so bad.
There was a huge wildfire in my part of Austin which was quite scary to watch ,several homes were destroyed.The conditions here are perfect for wildfires its so hot and dry and the winds are strong.I felt better with us all sleeping together.Miss my guy something terrible ,every time he goes away I fear I will not see him again ....I always imagine the worst.
Thank goodness I have my 2 munchkins to keep me busy,this is one of my favourite photos of them, it is a couple of years old but it always brings a smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment